Phoenix Fit Testing Services Preston provide custom fit earplugs in Preston, Blackburn and the surrounding areas
Emtec Noisebreaker Industrial Custom Fit earplugs designed to be used where noise levels can quickly escalate into causing a hearing problem for workers and their employers. Hazardous noise conditions will have a cumulative effect on any worker who is consistently subjected to it. Giving a high priority to hearing protection is an important step towards a successful hearing conservation program and an important factor in maintaining an overall healthy workforce.
The right hearing protection will reduce noise to an overall safe level, but avoids overprotection that compromises communication and worker safety on the job. Our industrial earplugs come as full shell with an acoustic filter.
- CE approved and meets the criteria set out in EN352-2.
- Custom fit, manufactured from soft Medical grade silicon therefore comfortable for long periods of time.
- Allows communication between work force helping with industrial safety.
- Metal detectable if required and colour coded for your industry.
- Detachable and detectable lanyard.
- Allows user to still wear head protection equipment without interference.
- Cost Effective, Durable and long lasting.
- Incorporates noise attenuating filter.
- Personally Moulded Silicone Ear Defenders.
- Simple elegant design.
- Virtually indestructible.
- No moving parts.
- Tomorrows technology today.
To find out more about custom fit earplugs and how Phoenix Fit Test Services Ltd can be of service to you, please contact us today.